Thursday, November 4, 2010

TGT 11/4

Today I am thankful for my God given right to choose.  In the end, no matter what happens around me, I get to choose how to respond.  There are so many times and ways to choose to do the right thing every day.  But, as my friend, Josh said in his blog, even though you get to make your choices, you don't get to choose the consequences of your choices.   So, I get to choose to eat a sausage McMuffin with egg and cheese for breakfast, but I don't get to choose for it not to make me fat!  Seriously, God knew what he was doing when he gave us free choice...powerful.  It warms the cockles of my heart when I see one of my little lambkins make the right choice even when they don't know I am watching...ahhh.  Choose well, Grasshoppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment