Thursday, November 25, 2010

TGT 11/25

Today I am thankful for the time and the opportunity to make a nice turkey dinner for my sweet little husband.  Clearly he did not marry me for my cooking abilities, although there was some sort of scalloped potato deal made during the engagement, I seem to vaguely recall.  Details have escaped me.  :>)  He has to work until 3:00pm today and I will have the candles lit, the table set and the food ready when he comes home.  Hope he doesn't faint!  Happy Day of Giving Thanks to each of you.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I am sure he will appreciate it. After 10 years of marriage, I have yet to make a turkey dinner for my husband. We are always at my family's for Thanksgiving. My dear momma always makes it for us. Maybe I'll get ambitious one of these days. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We usually go to family also. I will try to post photos of the feast!

    ReplyDelete