Monday, November 8, 2010

Just One of the Reasons....

I will be so glad to be retired so that I can go to the bathroom whenever I want and there won't be anyone sitting right outside the door listening!  Really.  There is just no time in the day when I can go to the teacher's lounge and find it empty.   And that is besides the fact that it is really hard to just leave the kids and go to the bathroom.  My day goes so fast!  So, this has been going on forever, but it just struck me that I can see an end to it on the day that I really needed to use the bathroom, I found 2 minutes to run up to the lounge and there sat the guy trying to sell us all insurance!   Aaarrrggg.  Is there insurance for whatever malady you get for not being able to go to the bathroom?   Having a less structured day is looking so good to me lately!  What a hoot.  I wonder if anyone else thinks about going to the bathroom privately whenever you want as a good reason to retire!   Gotta love it....
ps...being able to eat on my own schedule is looking pretty good, too!

7 comments:

  1. Private bathroom visits are a plus. Eating on own schedule is a good way to gain weight, trust me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. So, a plus and a minus...might balance out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dream of the day going to the bathroom by myself. Instead of an insurance salesman, I have a three year old and 10 month old. Hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK. That might be worse than the teacher's lounge...but at least you are family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good! I'm still trying to work my bladder up to the three hour run of classes I have :) . My classroom is right next to a boy's bathroom- not very helpful lol. In order to get to the women's, I have to go on an obstacle course of up the stairs, down the hallway, and down the other stairs. It's not bad, but it's not as easy to slip away quickly, especially when it's taken lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just think of all the exercise you are getting running up and down the stairs to get to the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete