Tuesday, November 30, 2010

TGT 11/30

I am thankful for a month that reminded me that I have so much to be thankful for.
Today, especially, I am thankful for Zumba.  I can't remember if I have written about it during this month of thankfulness or not, but I have missed it for a week and am really looking forward to it tonight.
Karyn is a great instructor who inspires you to work yourself way past what you thought you had in you.  I have to concentrate, but I don't have to think.  It is a much enjoyed time of peace...I know, it doesn't seem possible, but it is for me...and I am thankful.

1 comment:

  1. You give me too much credit. I have missed it too this past week. I got the opportunity to go to someone else's class, and I had a good time. It wasn't the same, though. I missed MY Zumba ladies. You all brighten my week so much. I am so glad you find so much enjoyment out of it. Can't wait to see you tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete