Sunday, November 14, 2010

Worldwide Readership!

I am so excited that in the past week I have had readers from the following countries: 

Russia
Denmark
Pakistan
Canada
Germany
Slovenia (Monika checks in when she isn't out adventuring herself)
Poland (Anneta checks in pretty regularly)
United States
**Nigeria and the Netherlands have made a showing in the past, too.
Wondering how they found me and what they thought.  Wondering if they will check back.  Wondering if they are teachers....
Isn't it exciting?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is! I think I had mine set to not show up in searches. If I get brave, I may change it. One of these days I may actually make an "ideas" blog. Right now, it's just my life. . .lol. I love reading your blog, it's so candid and insightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ashley. Keep reading....and writing!

    ReplyDelete