Tuesday, November 2, 2010

TGT 11/2

I am thankful that I got to hang out with some sweet kids last  night.  I took them home, we ate the dinner that their mom had prepared before she left for her class, they put their dishes in the sink and they went outside to play...together...outside...no TV or electronic involved!  They have invented games.  Last night they played Wild Boar and then I joined in for some monkey in the middle dodgeball kind of game.  And even better, when their dad got home, he didn't rush in the house, "tired" after a long day of work, but rather, stayed out and played dodgeball with us.
Yep.  This is what's right with the world! Thank the Lord.
ps.  I am also thankful that I live in the USA and have the right and priveledge and responsibility to go out and vote...I have a say!

4 comments:

  1. I thought the exact same thing last week when I watched them. Although, we didn't go outside and play due to rain, they read stories to me instead and we had a nice little chat! They are a great family and fantastic role models. If you are lucky enough to know them, you are truly blessed to have them in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! At our house we enjoy a hardcore game of kickball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I tried to talk them into kickball, since I know the rules for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW now I am about to cry!!!! You guys are so sweet and I'm happy to have you in my life! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete