Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thanksgiving Giving Thanks Challenge

A friend decided to post something that she was thankful for each day in November as her Facebook status. This seems like a good challenge to accept.
Lately, I have been feeling pulled and pushed and rushed and rolled over...not so thankful about any of that. My heart has become darker and heavier than usual. It is not who I am or who I want to be. A focus on the everyday, ordinary miracles in my life is just what I need. Anyone else want to take the challenge?
Check back every day in November for a short note of thankfulness. I am looking forward to seeing what you are thankful for as well...
Life is to be lived abundantly. Let's be about that this month. We can make a difference in our lives and the lives of others.

2 comments:

  1. I'm game. Right there with you. Let the positive status begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I need to refocus. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete