Thursday, September 16, 2010

Weather Alert


For ever and ever I have tried to deny that the weather had anything to do with the behavior of the kids.  Today, I am hoping that I am very wrong.
My class who just seemed to be "becoming" sweet and kind and eager to learn, turned on me today.  They were SO off...please, let it just be the change in weather and not a developing trend...please.
Is there research out there to support this weather/behavior connection?  If not, I think I should start writing for some grant money to study this phenomenon.  Did you notice anything today????

2 comments:

  1. Michael and Makayla were crabby today, which I put off to the weather. I noticed that I myself was less patient, as I was explaining to Cris in exasperation why I was stepping away from the situation and hiding in the shop and realized it didn't sound important at all....
    So, yep, if you get that grant, I'll support your evidence. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it wasn't just my class, then. :>)

    ReplyDelete