Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthday Kitties

Two of my favorite girls had a birthday on Monday...they turned all of 8 years old.  They are sweet, cute and oh, so lovable.  So what could I do but make them something almost as special as they are for their big birthday?  Have a look....
I got these fun felt circles off of Esty.  I have lots of plans for them.
Plan #1 was to put a cat face on, add a dotty ribbon and a necklace.

Plan #2 was to make one more with different colors.

Ahh, yes, plan completed successfully and cutely, if I do say so myself.

And check out that very cool green glass hand.  Perfect for showcasing cuteness.

Wrapped and ready to be gifted.  I'm not even too nervous about
letting them go and live with these 2 sweet girls.
See?  Aren't they the cutest?  The kitty necklaces and the girls, of course!


This is exactly when I am most grateful for being blessed with my gift of creating.  Seeing their faces was worth every single needle prick...
And the hugs?  Even better!
Love.


5 comments:

  1. How sweet! They're growing up so FaSt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are growing up. You should see how tall they are. You are just at the beginning of the journey. Just wait. You will get to watch your "kids" grow up for many years now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. I LOVE those. Girls AND kitties. You just crack me up. There is no end to the delight I get out of your head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TeeHee! And you loved the great green glass hand, too, right? It was a completely unexpected gift and I am so enjoying it and it's possibilities....

    ReplyDelete
  5. unexpected gifts - nothing lifts the heart faster, darn it.

    ReplyDelete