Saturday, August 21, 2010

Relaxing

See? This retirement thing allows me to be a bit more relaxed about things...things like my life. I had fully intended to spend the weekend at school working, but instead I spent some time at Shangri La Ti Da - picking vegetables and reading a magazine called, Studios, all about other artist's studios. It was completely peaceful and perfectly comfortable. I will work tomorrow so that the first day is special for my newest...last...little darlings, but today, I got to relax.
I put up my first provisions from my own garden today! I froze some green beans. Would have done more but the ice melted....I have more to do and I can't wait. Can you see how much I need to be able to grow in new ways again? Learning new things is essential for me. I love it.
What is essential for you? Are you doing that thing?
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment